Tools, Demos and Datasets
From Inference Web
(Redirected from Tools)
- Behind the Data: Earning Trust with Provenance - adding provenance to a mashup looking at foreign aid from US and UK.
- Semantic Water Quality Portal - filtering data presentation by organizations providing it.
- Semantic Provenance Capture in Data Ingest Systesm (SPCDIS)
Capturing and displaying scientific provenance
- Combine and Improve TPTP Proofs -- a demo from TPTP-IW (Project) showing how TPTP proofs (converted in PML) can be combined and improve existing proofs
- OWL Instance-data Evaluation -- evaluate a OWL document using its referenced ontologies.
- OWL Mobile 2 -- load owl ontology on cell phone (with reasoner support)
- Linked Data
- browser2 (v2.2) -- a linked data browser (simplified version of tabulator) to viewing linked data
- a previous version is located at browser2 (v0.1)
- sw4j services -- a collection RESTful web services for processing linked data
- some previously developed tools are located at http://onto.rpi.edu/iw2api/.
- Supreme Court Justice demo
- US/UK Foreign Aid demo
- Provenance behind URI
- Semantic Wiki
- RPI Map -- a semantic wiki based map for RPI campus
- TAMI Policy Testbed -- a semantic wiki based testbed for policy language development.
- Wikipedia Provenance and Trust
- TrustTab in Wikipedia -- demonstrating trust computation models and PML based trust representation.
- Semantic History v2.0 -- track and query editing history of a Semantic MediaWiki site
- Wine Agent
- demonstrating machine interface to a knowledge base ("KB") using a web-based ontological mark-up language.
- old KSL wine agent demo
- wine agent wiki and TW Wine Agent -- wine recommendation maintainer and aggregator
- wine agent 2.0
- Explanation Visualization for KANI: demonstrating user interface for tracking knowledge provenance encoded in PML.
- Monitoring and Managing Tasks (year 2): overview of CALO task management in year 2; mentions the role of explanation
- Managing Tasks in CALO (year 3): overview of the CALO year 3 task system, including explaining task execution
- Explaining Cognitive Assistants that Learn (year3): detailed example of one application of Inference Web in CALO
- ICEE: The Integrated Cognitive Explanation Environment: step-by-step annotated demonstration of ICEE in CALO.
- RPI Tools
- IW Browser - a Web-based tool for viewing and browsing PML documents that encode justification traces and provenance information
- Web-based tool for validating PML documents:
- IW Search - a Web-based PML document search engine (RPI version).
- PML Search -
- IW Registrar - a Web-based tool for publishing PML provenance elements.
- POMELo A web-based editor for PML.
- UTEP Data Annotator
- ProbeIt! - a Java tool for viewing and browsing PML documents
- UTEP PML Validator (version based on the use of Jena and Pellet).
- PML Search (UTEP) - A web-based search engine for CyberShare content (focus on sciences) (UTEP version)
Facts about Tools, Demos and Datasets