From Inference Web
- Semantic Sea Ice
- Semantic Provenance Capture in Data Ingest Systems (SPCDIS) - develop a semantically-enabled data ingest capability.
- CyberShARE Center for Sharing Resources to Advance Research and Education through Cyber-Infrastructure - using provenance to enhance the discovering and sharing of data in Earth Science, environmental sciences, and computational sciences.
- General Integrated Learning Architecture (GILA) - building a system capable of learning very quickly based on one or a few examples by using different learning techniques and integrating diverse kinds of knowledge.
- DHS Cargo Trust - use of provenance to visually explain cargo shipment threat detections.
- Transparent Accountable Datamining Initiative (TAMI) - creating technical, legal, and policy foundations for transparency and accountability in large-scale aggregation and reasoning across heterogeneous information systems. Inference Web contributes the to the justification and provenance representation and visualization.
- Cognitive Agent that Learns and Observes (CALO) - creating intelligent personalized assistants that will learn about preferences and procedures by observing their partner humans, but will also accept direct, naturally-expressed guidance. Inference Web contributes to the explanation component in CALO.
- DAML-Based Services, Document Templates and Query Answering - developing next generation semantic web tools and technology to enhance question answering process. DAML project homepage
- NIMD - designing and implementing a system of automated associates called KANI (Knowledge Associates for Novel Intelligence) that is intended to actively support and participate in intelligence analysis tasks. NIMD project page and previous version at Stanford
- Explainable Aggregation
- more past projects...
Current Research Projects
[[:Category:|]] (total 1729warning.pngSome part "[[…]]" of the query was not understood. Some use of "[[" in your query was not closed by a matching "]]". Some subquery has no valid condition. )
warning.pngSome part "[[…]]" of the query was not understood. The symbol "[[" was used in a place where it is not useful. Some subquery has no valid condition.