IW Meeting 2014-02-14

From Inference Web

Jump to: navigation, search

IW Meeting 2014-02-14

Contents

Meeting Information

Agenda

Attendees

Tim Paulo Deborah Cynthia Patrick West

Regrets: Jim

Around the room

* Add a section for yourself 2 hours before meeting.
* Mark any discussion point that you would like to raise during meeting (with DURING MEETING). 
* Otherwise, assume that others will read the rest before meeting. 
* Also, please be considerate and read others' discussion points before the meeting starts.

Tim

Still nothing to report. Wed was RPI, Thur was a medical day.

  • Had telecon with 2 OPeNDAP developers (James G and Nathan). Agreed to coordinate on adding provenance.
  • I'll be digging back into OPeNDAP + PROV [pingback] for IPAW, due 7 march.

TODO: tim to paste his latex into google doc, for Deborah to read.

Jim

Cynthia

  • no IW activity to report

Paulo

no IW activity to report SemantEco: http://tw.rpi.edu/web/project/SemantEco - video of demonstration on the front page SemantEco Annotator: http://tw.rpi.edu/web/project/SemantEcoAnnotator OPeNDAP Provenance: https://github.com/tetherless-world/opendap Prizms: https://github.com/timrdf/prizms/wiki

Patrick

Participated in the telecon with Tim and 2 OPeNDAP developers. Hope'n to get some work done on this today and this weekend. Scheduled to work with Tim on Tuesday.

Deborah

darpa big mechanism proposal (draft ready later this month) jefferson project will have a significant provenance play NIH data integration and coordination center proposal (letter of intent next week)

Discussions

Completing PML3

Paulo believes that we should set up a task force to complete PML3 Paulo is here now in Troy and has time to work on this Deborah thinks that this is something that we want to submit to IPAW http://lanyrd.com/2014/ipaw2014/ Deadline for submission: 7th March

Facts about IW Meeting 2014-02-14RDF feed
Date14 February 2014  +
Personal tools
Navigation