IW Meeting 2013-09-12

From Inference Web

Jump to: navigation, search

IW Meeting 2013-09-12

Contents

Meeting Information

Agenda

Attendees

Meeting Preparation

Around the room

* Add a section for yourself 2 hours before meeting.
* Mark any discussion point that you would like to raise during meeting (with DURING MEETING). 
* Otherwise, assume that others will read the rest before meeting. 
* Also, please be considerate and read others' discussion points before the meeting starts.

Tim

Jim

James

Cynthia

Paulo

Patrice

Patrick

Deborah

Discussions

Spreadsheet:

  • pmlj:fromAnswer renamed to pml:ledToAnswer - open for discussion, Tim needs to sit on it.
  • TODO: Remodeling Belief and Trust using PROV's directed qualification pattern. Tim has some initial notes that he thinks can cover the intent of PML-T.


TODO: Jim to add pml:VariableMapping subclass of pml:Map to the ontology.

TODO: Jim to add pml:hasDescriptionTemplate range pml:Template domain Thing.

TODO: Jim to add capableOf domain Agent range Plan - what they can do in the future.

TODO: Jim add pml:wasGeneratedWithPlan property chain prov:wasGeneratedBy o prov:qualifiedAssociation o prov:hadPlan

TODO: Jim add pml:answers from pml:Answer range pml:Query UNION pml:Question subproperty of prov:wasDerivedFrom. pml:Answer min 1 pml:answers.


TODO: Cynthia to send to the list hasDischarge, we'll pick it up next week.

TODO: Tim to reconcile pml:Map with prov:Dictionary

TODO: talk about fromAnswer's new name, or if it even stays.

Facts about IW Meeting 2013-09-12RDF feed
Date12 September 2013  +
Personal tools
Navigation