IW Meeting 2012-04-12

From Inference Web

Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Meeting Information

Agenda

  • Administrative
  • Around the room - please post online in advance
  • Outstanding Items
  • RETURN TOs
  • Focus: please propose here before meeting

Attendees

  • Deborah, Paulo, Jim, James (regrets)
  • Cynthia
  • Tim

Meeting Preparation

Around the room

(fill this out before meeting)

Tim

  • prov-wg
  • IPAW review
    • took a pass last week
    • will start again tonight and submit something tomorrow.
  • PML validator
    • haven't had a chance.
    • Naveen said she would keep me posted on 31 March
    • no response from Jiao on her thoughts of what would help.
  • ISSUES talk in two weeks.

Cynthia

  • IWBrowser extensions for FUSE
  • Fuse example trace variations

Outstanding Items

  • TODO: James send info to deborah on amar's datacube demos
  • TODO: Tim: Jim += Curran
  • TODO Jim M. - follow up with Michael and Deborah about a potential visit from michael when Mark Musen is here (first week of may)
  • Deborah: need to pull out provenance comments from USGS (got some!)
  • TODO REMAINS: Paulo review/respond to Cynthia's comments. about jiao
  • TODO REMAINS: Jim add an example following http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PROV_examples - into http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Eg-7-magetab2rdf

Today's discussions

Around the room

Outstanding Items

(handled above)

RETURN TOs

Today's focus

  • Tim sent Naveen's contact info and the email thread discussing the validator with Stephan, Naveen, and Jiao
  • Cynthia wants the web browser paste-and-check capability.
  • Tim wants to start by checking code out, compiling, and deploying his own instance of the validator - is there documentation for this?
  • Who is driving? Doesn't seem to be anybody.
Facts about IW Meeting 2012-04-12RDF feed
Date12 April 2012  +
Personal tools
Navigation